The Hellenic Journal of Cardiology's Impact factor is 1.229. The HJC is now ranked near the top of the second quartile among all international medical journals.
We would like to thank all our contributors for their continuing support for the Journal and we hope you will continue to entrust us with your work.
Please note that from July 2015, manuscripts that were previously classified as Case Report or Cardiac Imaging should be submitted as Letters to the Editor.
Formatting instructions for Letters to the Editor (and HJC manuscripts in general) may be found here.
On-line submissions - log in
Enter your username and password:
If this is your first time, you should read these notes:
- If you do not already have an account click on 'Create new account' and complete the basic user information in the new window. Note that this is only necessary the first time. Future submissions can be made with the same account information.
- It is essential that you provide an e-mail address that is used only by you and by nobody else, as this information will be stored for future communication.
- Once you have logged on, please read the instructions carefully before you begin.
- After logging on for the first time with a new account, you should complete your personal data after selecting 'My data' from the menu. This will save you time when you submit a manuscript.
- Once a manuscript is submitted, you will be able to follow its progress through the 'View Submissions' option.